Air to Water Heat Pumps
Time to rethink your heating
SEAI Grant - Who can apply
Applies to homes built and occupied before 2011.
All homeowners, including landlords, whose homes were built and occupied before 2011 can apply. This is defined as the date your electricity meter was installed. Note that this is different to other grant measures where the home must be built before 2006.
Benefits of having a Daikin Air to Water Heat Pump
- With an Air to Water Heat Pump installed you will experience a major reduction in energy bills.
- Heat pumps can also be used with PV solar panels to further reduce electricity bill.
- Provides optimum comfort at all times for your space heating and domestic hot water needs.
- Daikin Altherma heat pump is user friendly and easy to control, insuring you have optimal comfort levels at all times.
- Daikin award winning heat pump technology have proven to be market leaders in European heat pump technology.
- Reliability is a prerequisite for any new heating system. Daikin manufacture to exact tolerance and ensure 100% reliability.
- Can be used for underfloor heating system .
Contact us for FREE no obligation consultationContact Us Today
How does a Daikin Heat Pump work? (the techy bit)
Believe it or not, heat pumps in Ireland work more or less the same way as a fridge, but in reverse! An air to water heat pump simply extracts the heat that's present in outdoor air and delivers it inside your home to keep you warm and comfortable. The end result is a longer compressor life and lowers energy consumption.
70% of heat is generated FREE from the air!
- Air passes the heat exchanger and refrigerant absorbs heat from the outside air.
- The vapour passes into the compressor and the compression increases the temperature.
- Hot vapour is condensed in the second heat exchanger, rejected heat is passed onto heating/hot water system.
- The liquid refrigerant passes back through the expansion valve ready to start the cycle again.
Energy efficient - Inverter Compressor Technology
Contact us for FREE no obligation surveyPhone or email us