Hot Water from your PV!
This clever little piece of kit helps you to self-consume the green energy produced by your microgeneration system.
The Eddi device acts as an automatic power controller that diverts surplus power to a designated area – your shower and taps, to save energy and minimise your utility bills. Once installed, this system can reduce an average household’s energy bill by up to €275 per year.
The Eddi system is fitted with a clear, graphical LCD display that will detail your saving information.
This controller really is the perfect addition to any PV or wind turbine installation.
- 3.68KW / 16A max. heater load (each output)
- Supports two heaters (sequentially)
- Integral bypass switch
- VariSine™ PWM technology
- Fan-less cooling
- Built-in programmable boost timer
- Energy data logging
- Graphical back-lit LCD screen for ease of use
- Overload and short-circuit protected
- Expansion module option
- Wall mounting bracket for ease of installation
- Fully EMC and safety compliant (CE)
- 3-year warranty
Dimensions: 200 x 220 x 95mm
Converter Efficiency: 97.3% min.
Maximum load: 3.68kW
Measurement Accuracy: +/- 1%
Supply: 90-256V 16A 50/60Hz
Compliance: EN60335-1, EN55014-1, EN55014-2, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3
Contact us for FREE no obligation surveyPhone or email us