Who we are… NRG Panel Ltd is the leading, certified installer of Solar PV, Heat pumps and Renewable Energy solutions nationally in Ireland. Our registered address is: The Ridge, Mc Grath Rd, Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan, A75 WY97. If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed, you can contact email@example.com or you can write to our registered address.
Why we collect data… NRG Panel Ltd (“we” or “us”) collects, uses and shares personal data collected in the context of our websites, business contacts, suppliers, current and prospective customers who use our services or products or users affected by our services (together referred to as “you” or “your”). We respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the Irish Data Protection Acts and with the General Data Protection regulation legislation. This notice (together with our Cookies Policy) sets out the basis on which your personal data is processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it.
By ‘personal data’ or ‘personal information’ we mean personal and financial information about you which we obtain from you or from third parties.
The purpose of our Privacy Notice is to outline the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Additionally, it outlines our information gathering and dissemination practices relating to this website or your interactions with us while we are delivering a product of service.
In order to fully understand your rights, we encourage you to read this Privacy Notice. Each time you use this website or engage with use for the supply of a product or service, you will be bound by the then current Privacy Notice.
We understand that as a visitor to this www.nrgpanel.ie (“website”), the privacy and the security of your information is very important to you, as it is to us. This website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such and we are not responsible for the content or the privacy statements of these other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Information we may collect about you and how we collect it We may collect and process the following information about you:
· Information provided at the time of requesting a “Download guide”; or completing a “Contact Us” form, or “Appointments Calendar”
· Information during appointments with our sales teams or which you otherwise provide to us.
· Any instructions we accept from you whether through our website, emails or otherwise.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may collect personal data about you if you:
o use or engage one of our websites or online services, you are a registered user or choose to register on our websites (Website Users);
o purchase one of our product or services (Customers);
o are affected by our services (Users);
We may also gather information about all of our website visitors. More detail is provided about this in our Cookies Policy (click here to be brought to our cookies policy).
What we do with your information (including marketing) We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To provides products and services to you;
· To implement any contracts we have entered into with you;
· To complete grant application forms;
· To ensure the operation of product warranty schemes;
· To update our partners such as Electric Ireland, and
· where applicable for marketing purposes.
We may use personal data to let you know about our products services that we believe will be of interest to you and/or provide you with our newsletter. We may contact you by email, post, or telephone or through other communication channels that we think you may find helpful. In all cases, we will respect your preferences for how you would like us to manage marketing activity with you. We will obtain your consent prior to sending you marketing materials; or in the case of a sale within the last 12 months and where you have been given an opportunity to object to communications for marketing purposes.
To protect privacy rights and to ensure you have control over how we manage marketing with you:
· we will take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level and will only send you communications which we believe may be of interest or relevance to you; · you can ask us to stop direct marketing at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
· you can ask us to stop sending email marketing, by following the “unsubscribe” link you will find on all the email marketing messages we send you.
· A list of sub-processors (approved contractors or sub-contractors) that we may engage is available upon request.
How we store your data Our Company securely stores your data within the EEA and uses security precautions. We will keep your data for as long as is necessary and within legislative guidelines.
Disclosure of your information We may disclose your personal information to approved contractors or sub-contractors working on our behalf. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
· To complete grant application forms
· To ensure the operation of product warranty schemes;
· To update our partners such as Electric Ireland
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce
· or apply our Terms and other agreements; or to protect your rights, property, or safety and that of our users, or others; or
· As part of a due diligence exercise or sales process or other corporate transaction connected with us.
· With other entities within our company group, we make such transfers where it is necessary to provide you with our services or to manage our business.
The Legal Basis of the processing of your Data
We process your personal data under the following legal basis:
To comply with contractual obligations. When you engage us to undertake providing you with a particular service or product, the purposes of processing your personal data are primarily determined by that product/service and we will process your information so that we can provide that product/service to you.
As a result of your consent. When you have consented to the processing of your personal data by us for certain purposes (in particular marketing purposes), you can withdraw consent at any time.
Within the scope of a legitimate interest. On occasion taking into account the privacy impact for you, the processing of your personal data might be necessary:
• For the administration and management and performance of our business relationship including accounting, auditing, performance of the contract.
• For the analysis and optimisation of our websites.
• For ensuring IT security (to detect security threats, frauds or other malicious or criminal activities)
• For prevention and investigation of criminal acts.
• For monitoring the compliance with our policies and standards.
Security We understand how important the security and confidentiality of your personal information is to you. Keeping any personal information provided to us secure is a top priority for us. We take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal information.
The use of the Internet, by its nature, is not always secure. As a result, while we have reasonable IT security measures in place, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of communications made over the Internet. For this reason, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you transfer the data at your own risk.
In accessing this website and in availing of any of the services/information available on or via this website, you accept and are deemed to accept that email messaging and internal communication may not be free from interference by third parties and may not remain confidential. The use by you of this website is at your sole risk.
Your Rights Under the GDPR individuals have the significantly strengthened rights to:
• obtain details about how your data is processed by an organisation or business
• obtain copies of personal data that we hold on you
• have incorrect or incomplete data corrected
• have your data erased by an organisation, where, for example, the organisation has no legitimate reason for retaining the data
• obtain your data from an organisation and to have that data transmitted to another organisation (Data Portability)
• object to the processing of your data by an organisation in certain circumstances
• not to be subject to (with some exceptions) automated decision making, including profiling.
You can also exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com .
To aid NRG Panels with ensuring compliance and being able to demonstrate the principle of accountability, we have developed a number of Policies and supporting documentation, including:
• Data Protection Policy
• Data Breach Management Protocol
• Data Subject Rights procedures
• Data Retention Schedule
• Records of Processing Activity
All calls to our office may be recorded for training, verification and auditing purposes. We keep call recordings for 3 years.
In applying for grants on your behalf, information may to transferred to the SEAI and or other parties to fulfil to complete the Grant application process.
Electric Ireland and other sales partners
If your were directed from Electric Irelands website (or any other sales partners websites), to our website, we keep these Partners up to date with your details and where in the sales process your enquiry or sale is.
Warranties on heat pump products supplied are only valid if there is regular (once a year) servicing of the device. Some equipment manufacturers request that we manage the warranty reminders, while other manufacturers require warranty information be sent straight to you.
Should you wish to discuss a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily assist you. Alternatively, if you are unsatisfied with our response to your concern, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Data Protection Commission – https://forms.dataprotection.ie/contact .
Changes to our Privacy Notice Any changes we may make to our Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page.