Information collection and use
We collect your personal information when you use our website, contact us via phone email or letter, through our social media, in person or when you use our products and service.
We may collect the following personal information
- Your name
- Address (a home, postal or other physical address)
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
- Current energy supplier for your property
- Birth date
- Industry or personal interests
- Your Meter Point Reference number (MPRN) and BER rating to help us identify your grant status and eligibility with SEAI
- Details necessary to claim the tax relief under the Home renovation System (HRI)
- We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or social media page
- We may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this type of information in order to increase our services functionality. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
- We use and store all of your personal information to provide you with relevant products/services available from NRG panel
- To respond to any issues or queries you may have
- Contact you regarding promotion of benefits available to you
- Contact you in relation to market research
- We will monitor and record communications that we have with you which will be used during staff training or to improve our service to our customers, this will be from telephone communications, emails, social media and messages
- We collect the domain names and IP addresses of our visitors for statistical purposes, in order to measure use, to improve the content and responsiveness of our site. We may share such information with third parties such as business partners, energy provider partners and service and support providers.
Protecting Personal Information
Personal information gathered about customers interested in our solar products and service is only accessible by appropriate personnel. We use systems, policies and procedures to maintain the accuracy of customer information and to protect it from loss, misuse or alteration.
Compliance with Laws
We will never disclose your personal information unless we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect the security and integrity of our business and the service and products we offer.
By using our website and social media, you consent to the collection and use of your information as we have outlined in this policy. NRG panel may decide to change this policy from time to time. If/When we do, we will post those changed on this page so that you are always aware of the information we collect and how we use it. You have the right to access personal data that is held about you. NRG panel can provide a hard copy of the information we have stored at your request.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NRG Panel, Doohamlet, Castleblayney Co.Monaghan 042-9749322
Last updated 30/05/18