The SEAI has announced changes to its Solar PV Grant scheme. These changes were announced at the end of December and are set to be implemented on the 7th of January.
The following changes will be implemented:
- Support for 0-2kWp of solar will increase to €900 per kWp installed (pro-rata)
- Support for 2-4kWp of solar will decrease to €300 per kWp installed (pro-rata)
- The minimum amount a customer will receive is €1800, the maximum is €3000.
- Customers will now apply in advance of install
- The home energy performance post-works must be BER C or better
Customers under the old scheme will have to be installed with all documentation submitted by the 28th of February. Applications for the new solar PV scheme will begin on the 7th of January.
For more information, call our office at 042 974 9322.