Charge your EV with your PV!
Our intelligent electric vehicle charger is the first of its kind. This smart device enables you to charge your electric car with surplus energy.
It has 3 charge modes, the cleverest being our ECO & ECO+ modes, which maximise the effectiveness of your microgeneration system. You can charge your car with surplus energy, enjoy a full graphic display and view listings of your savings from date of installation.
zappi can also sense when economy/cheaper tariff’s are available ensuring you get the cheapest charge possible.
If you don’t yet have solar panels or a wind turbine, zappi will still benefit you in lots of ways. Whichever charge mode used, zappi will dynamically alter the charge rate as and when appliances are turned on and off in the home, ideal if there are any electrical supply restrictions. The eco-smart functionality of zappi will start saving you money from the very first charge.
- 3 charging modes (Fast, Eco and Eco+)
- OLEV approved
- Solar PV/wind turbine not required – can still be used like a standard charge point
- Boost function – keeps the battery at a minimum charge level
- Economy Tariff sensing to maximise savings
- 6A to 32A variable charging
- Integral RCD for earth leakage protection
- IP65 rated enclosure suitable for outdoors
- Energy data logging
- Graphical back-lit LCD screen for ease of use
- 5 metre, 32A rated cable with Type 1 or Type 2 charge plug
- Adjustable charge current limit – allows installation with smaller circuit breakers (e.g. 16A)
- Adjustable import power limit – The maximum import limit can be set to limit power drawn by the house when charging
- In-line mounting holes for easy fixing to brick or timber stud walls
- Through-wall or surface mount cable entry options for easy wiring
- 3-year warranty
Dimensions: 362 x 220 x 78mm
Charging Mode: Mode 3 (AC)
Maximum Charge Current: 32A (7kW)
Supply: 90-256V 16A or 32A 50/60Hz
Compliance: BS 8300:2009+A1:2010, BS EN 61851, BS EN 62196
Contact us for FREE no obligation surveyPhone or email us